This page is under development
Mrs. Laurie Snider is our school registrar. We are currently accepting enrollment in all grade levels, Kindergarten through 5th grade. Please make sure your child's immunizations are up to date and bring these items with you when you come to enroll:
* Transfer records from previous school or name, address and phone number of previous school.
* Birth certificate and immunization record (Kindergarten).
* Immunization record for all grades if there have been new immunizations given.
* Physical exam date/form (Kindergarten).
* Proof of address, such as a rent or mortgage document, or telephone, water, trash, or electricity bill.
* If your child has an IEP or any special needs, please bring the most current paperwork.
* If there are any court or custody orders, please bring the most current paperwork (original with court stamp or seal).
If at all possible (and to minimize your own wait time), please try to avoid processes a new enrollment during our very busy times just before the start of our school day (9:00 a.m.), and during dismissal (3:12 p.m.)