Free, nutritious meals available at select schools June 17-July 25, 2019
KIDS HAVE A SEAT AT THE TABLE WITH SUMMER MEAL PROGRAM
From June 17 through July 25, 2019, all students ages 1 – 18 are eligible to participate in the Summer Meal Program sponsored by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). The program offers a no cost, nutritious breakfast and lunch at the schools listed below.
LEUSD’s Food Services Department will serve both meals Monday through Thursday; however, no meal service available on Fridays. Breakfast hours are 8:10 a.m. until 8:25 a.m. Lunch is served from 12:10 p.m. until 12:25 p.m. Participating locations:
- DONALD GRAHAM ELEMENTARY: 34540 FREDERICK ST, WILDOMAR CA 92595
- EARL WARREN ELEMENTARY: 41221 ROSETTA CANYON DR, LAKE ELSINORE CA 92532
- ELSINORE ELEMENTARY: 512 W. SUMNER ST., LAKE ELSINORE CA 92530
- MACHADO ELEMENTARY: 15150 JOY ST., LAKE ELSINORE CA 92530
- RAILROAD CANYON ELEMENTARY: 1300 MILL ST, LAKE ELSINORE CA 92530
- RICE ELEMENTARY: 29535 WESTWIND DR., LAKE ELSINORE CA 92530
- RONALD REAGAN ELEMENTARY: 35445 PORRAS RD., WILDOMAR CA 92595
- WILDOMAR ELEMENTARY: 21575 PALOMAR RD., WILDOMAR CA 92595
- WILLIAM COLLIER ELEMENTARY: 20150 MAYHALL DR., WILDOMAR CA 92595
- WITHROW ELEMENTARY: 30100 AUDELO ST., LAKE ELSINORE CA 92530
- LAKELAND VILLAGE SCHOOL: 18730 GRAND AVE., LAKE ELSINORE CA 92530
Adults may purchase a breakfast for $2.50 and a lunch for $4.00. Participants must check in at the school office and all food must be eaten on site. Note: no meal service on Thursday, July 4, Independence Day. Serving times are subject to change; contact Rikki Torian at the LEUSD Food Services Department, telephone number 951-253-7020, ext. 5262, for more information.